- Volleyball Ireland hail progress and increased participation in their activities
- CEV President addresses open letter to Volleyball fans
- Scottish Beach Volleyball community celebrate past while building future
- CEV postpones Beach Volleyball events in response to coronavirus pandemic
- Faroe Islands to unveil Volleyball stamps in the presence of CEV President
- CEV President pays historic visit to Gibraltar
The CEV Small Countries Division (SCD) was founded in 1984 but changed name at the General Assembly in Cancun, Mexico in 2018 to CEV Small Countries Association (SCA). The following National Federations are Members: Andorra (AND), Cyprus (CYP), Faroe Islands (FAR), Gibraltar (GIB), Greenland (GRL), Iceland (ISL), Ireland (IRL), Liechtenstein (LIE), Luxembourg (LUX), Malta (MLT), Monaco (MON), Northern Ireland (NIR), San Marino (SMR), Scotland (SCO) and Wales (WAL).
The CEV SCA is recognized by the CEV.
We as a Group of 15 Federations within the CEV wish to challenge what we are and what is expected of us, so that in four years time, our organization has increased competition structures, strengthened our Member Federations and consistently delivered leadership, finance and governance.