- Stress management in the spotlight in latest School Project webinar
- scotland’s September to Remember
- 2021 schedule builds anticipation for VNL return
- Volleyball Ireland launches Youth Beach Tour
- Pop up and play – Scottish Volleyball announce support fund for clubs
- Northern Ireland Volleyball adjusts to COVID-19 as activities resume
The CEV Small Countries Division (SCD) was founded in 1984 but changed name at the General Assembly in Cancun, Mexico in 2018 to CEV Small Countries Association (SCA). The following National Federations are Members: Andorra (AND), Cyprus (CYP), Faroe Islands (FAR), Gibraltar (GIB), Greenland (GRL), Iceland (ISL), Ireland (IRL), Liechtenstein (LIE), Luxembourg (LUX), Malta (MLT), Monaco (MON), Northern Ireland (NIR), San Marino (SMR), Scotland (SCO) and Wales (WAL).
The CEV SCA is recognized by the CEV.
We as a Group of 15 Federations within the CEV wish to challenge what we are and what is expected of us, so that in four years time, our organization has increased competition structures, strengthened our Member Federations and consistently delivered leadership, finance and governance.